The Carter Family

Monday, October 22, 2012

ZMC first 2 weeks of life

Zane had his first appointment with the pediatrician on Tuesday October 2nd. Yes it was the day after we got out of the hospital and he was only 2 days old! I finally found a pediatrician I LOVE! He is absolutely fantastic... However, we may have to find a different one because starting in November they will not take our secondary insurance. Not too happy about that... We pass my Dads office on the way to the doctors so we stopped by before to say hello! I walked up the 2 flights of stairs if that tells you how well I was feeling after delivery! Grandpa was so excited to see us!
Later that day
Yep gotta use the nail gloves... His nails grow so fast!

First bath at home!
My mom and dad had us over for dinner on Wednesday night. They made it so special! Look at this amazing cake my mom made!!!!!!
She managed to get some presents and set up for the event too!
Chilling on the couch

LOVE THIS PHOTO!

Giving daddy some loves

Daddy is really good at getting burps up!


Snuggles for momma
LOVE THIS ONE TOO!

Grandpa got some loves too!


1 comment:

  1. My dearest family!!!! Zane is soooo cute! Congratulations on the little guy. Hope all is doin well and you're loving life! Know that you're being thought of!!! Love your guts! P~

    ReplyDelete