The Carter Family

Friday, October 12, 2012

ZMC part IV

Zane was a champ in the hospital. He swallowed a bit of amniotic fluid so he threw up a few times in the hospital. I loved when nurses and doctors would come in and say, "Oh what a beautiful baby." As they all have to do as part of their jobs and then they would really look at him and say, "Oh he is REALLY a beautiful baby... look at that red hair!" It warmed my heart.

Troy picked up Kathy at the airport and they came to pick me up! She was pretty excited to meet her new grandson!



We were discharged and headed home. I was so NOT happy as we were waiting for Troy to pull the car up some retard lit up a cigarette near us. I GAVE HIM THE LOOK OF DEATH! Thanks for giving my childs first breath of fresh air your nasty cigarette smoke. BLAH! Stupid people.

We got home and had to pick Hinckley up from school. That night Zane brought some fun gifts to the boys!

Hinks got a new book and a gift card to get whatever he wanted from wal-mart.
 Chandler got a new sand box toy.
 Daddy got lots of hugs!
This was right before we headed home from the hospital!

I can hardly believe he has been with us only 2 weeks! We are so thankful he is here. I am SO THANKFUL I am not pregnant anymore. I am always surprised at how good I feel after birth, I don't realize how sick I feel pregnant. I truly feel blessed to be bouncing back and feeling good. 

My sweet mother in law has been a BUSY BUSY BEE the last 12 days. I am so thankful for her. She has been so wonderful to all of us. She has cooked, cleaned, bathed, taxied, wiped tears (including mine), anything and everything for us! 

We are headed for a new adventure having 3 boys and it has been an adjustment and will continue to be for a while. But we are excited and love our family of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment