The Carter Family

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bummer...

Welcome to our new family blog! It will take me a while to get this up and going but it should be worth it, right? I have thought about not continuing my blog but then I look back on all my posts and think what a great journal it has been for me. So I will pick up where we left off on our old blog... Which was like over a month ago!

We have been sick for a month. You think I am kidding but I am not. Its been this awful cough/sore throat that we just can't kick. Anyway, before we got sick we washed our car one afternoon.

I love how Chandler is in his PJ's and it was afternoon... I know MOM of the YEAR award goes to me!
WE always end up having a water fight when we wash the car. We washed it again today too. But look at these little helpers!
Yup my 6 year old helper!
He would live outside if I would let him.
Daddy did all the hard cleaning because my belly just gets in the way

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that there is a picture limit on the blog. So glad you are continuing the blog though.

    Sorry about your grandma, she sounds like a special lady, glad she is reunited with some family.

    Keep that baby cooking a little longer, I had to get an IV the other day because of dehydration.

    ReplyDelete