The Carter Family

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Going to the temple...

Last year before school started I decided it would be a good idea to take Hinckley up to the temple and so we did it again this year! It actually worked out great because a few days before we went up Troys Grandma passed away and so on the way up we were able to talk about her and how we will see her again. It is so peaceful and warm at the temple and I so thankful we went up!

My sweet boys. It is hard to believe that in a few weeks we will have another one!
A close up picture
Hinks showing off his camera that Grandma Carter gave him. He takes that thing everywhere!
Chandler with his very short hair cut. I really didn't mean to get it that short...
They loved dipping their hands in the water at the fountain.
On our little walk around
Chandler found a flower he could pick and was so impressed with himself! I didn't dare break it to him that it was a weed.
So precious!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your grandmother! I enjoyed the post and pictures about her.
    Chandler looks good in his haircut, but he looks too big! Stop growing!!

    ReplyDelete