The Carter Family

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy 4th of July 2012

We were so excited that Daddy had off from work for the 4th of July.We headed downtown Los Lunas to watch the parade. We waited forever for it to start and I am not sure it was worth it but I guess being together as a family is what it should be about.

Grandpa went to the convenient store and bought some yummy ice cream sandwiches! It did get pretty hot!
Grandpa and Chandler eating a sandwich
My cute toes that my friend painted. I wish I had taken a closer picture because they looked professional!
The boys waiting...
Chandler dancing
More dancing
Still waiting...
Getting ready for the American Flag to pass us
Did you know we had a swat team in tiny LL?!
Hinks waiting for the parade
The huge flag that veterans carried... Yep I cried just like last year
Gramps and Chandler
Hinks and Daddy
Old restored military vehicles
Spot the fire dog
We enjoyed a nice BBQ that afternoon at my parents house and then we have the best view of the fireworks from their house. Last year we had a little mishap with the sparklers so this year Grandpa put them in the ground

See!
My boys love the flag!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
We were so glad to have daddy home with us! I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July just like we did

No comments:

Post a Comment