The Carter Family

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Halloween party & Zane

A photo dump from my phone


Hinckley wore this same outfit 6 years ago!!!!
Newbie picture!


We call this the dead cockroach



When Kathy and Don were here they put handles on my cabinets! I love them!!!!!!!!!
Not a happy camper
peaceful
Naked boy!








His thinking pose


Hush, he is asleep!
Our church Halloween party. We brought Hinckleys best friend. The boys had a blast!





I got ice and water out of our fridge one day and found this in my cup.... Any guesses to what it is?!!!!!



It is a reese's peanut butter cup. Troy has a habit of putting them in the ice maker.... I sent this picture to him at school and we both had a good laugh!
I have a binky user! My other 2 did not take binkies.
Nice warm jammies!




Hello MOMMA!

Yummy binky!


Hinckley at his parade at school... He is in orange. Can anybody guess what he was for Halloween?!!
I love fleece jams for the kids!!!!
Here is a blurry picture of his costume.... He is a character from Despicable Me

Chandler wanted to be a fire fighter


Grandpa Shumway loves to get snuggles

The candy loot from Halloween.... The Candy Ghost came and took it all away the next day...

See all his hair!



STOP WITH THE PICTURES MOM!

Hinckley had to dress up a turkey again this year for school. This time around he wanted to do a teenage mutant ninja turtle... This is the outcome...
We had fun cutting things out and gluing!
Snuggles for momma


Sweet dreams baby boy

He loves to hold hands while sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment