The Carter Family

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Halloween

Hinckleys school had a Halloween parade


Hinckley is in orange


He is VECTOR from Despicable Me!


Love this sweet boy!




He was asked to dance in front of the school. He was SO EXCITED!








More dancing!











His teacher with pink hair!


As I was sitting there taking pictures this lady walked up to me and said, " I love Hinckley so much" I kind of gave her a funny look because I knew she didn't work at the school. She then told me, "I went on the field trip a few weeks ago and he was in my group, and he is such a polite young man. He made me laugh and I loved hearing what he had to say, he is super special." My little mother heart BURST! I just love this little boy... Who might I add is growing up way to fast...


Hinckley had karate on Halloween but as soon as we got home we ate some dinner and got dressed again. I bought glow sticks at the dollar store for the kids and us to wear and I am SO GLAD WE DID! Its so dark outside...

VECTOR....
Yes Chandler insists on having his helmet backwards







We had a lot of fun walking around our neighborhood. One thing that surprised me was how many people smoke... and even smoke in their home! Sorry but I think its disgusting. The kids had so much candy and so we decided to let the candy ghost come and take it away. Don't worry the candy ghost left a little gift instead so we weren't completely mean parents. Chandler goes crazy for candy and even if I have it hidden on the highest shelf in the kitchen behind 3 things he will find it. Plus I think we would have candy still in a year for next Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment