The Carter Family

Friday, November 9, 2012

Zane's Blessing Day

We blessed Zane at church because Don & Kathy were here on October 14th. It was the first time one of our kids didn't cry during it! WAY TO GO ZANE!

We were trying to get family pictures after and Zane was hungry and the boys were a little anxious! But we did get a few.

This is me saying BOYS BEHAVE!



Best of our family

Plus our wonderful parents!!!

And one more!



Kathy kept asking Chandler what he wanted for his birthday and he said a birthday cake. So as we celebrated Zanes blessing at home  we also celebrated Chandlers birthday a bit.

HE LOVED HIS CAKE!
I mean LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED HIS CAKE
YUM!



I love this picture!
I think we sang to him about 6 times!






We were so thankful Don and Kathy and my parents could be there for this special event in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment